Search This Blog

More of Eye of Judgment Kentakun


More of Eye of Judgment Kentakun

I woke up, prepare and went for sch le.. i reach school quite late, about 7:40am+ then it was drizzling too. I thought i was late, but when i went in, there were no sight of any counsellors or the OM, except Mrs Tan our principal and Mr Tan my Poa teacher lol... Then i went back to class lor. Nothing much happen, just lesson as usual.. After that, school ends le lol~ We went home straight after school. Nothing much to write about, reach home play wc, then mum and 2nd bro came home, then later went out with my mum to pass smth to my small aunt, bath then slp.

Oh wait!! OMG!! i never go for my piano lesson today!!! Haha.. relax, today no lesson =e. Coz it's the 5th week of the month today, so no lesson, each month only have 4 lesson. Hmm.. I just wanted to post of this pics, the pics from the game Eye of Judgment, some screenshots ba...




(Click to Enlarge)

The Eye of Judgment kentakun

No comments:

Post a Comment